ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT0625141
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
TEMPORARY CLOSURES AND SUSPENSION OF PARKING CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING WORKS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 14th May 2018 made an Order to facilitate carriageway resurfacing works, the effect of which will be to introduce temporary closures in various streets within the borough.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter or proceed in those streets or parts of streets as specified in the Schedule to this Notice. It is not anticipated that all closures will be in place at the same time.
3. Alternative routes for vehicles will be available, as indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order will come into operation on 28th May 2018 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are completed. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Parking places in the specified streets and parts of streets will also be suspended during the works.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 6686.
Dated 17th May 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive
Specified Streets and Parts of Streets for Carriageway Resurfacing Works
1. Wroughton Road, between Broomwood Road and Thurleigh Road;
2. Old Devonshire Road, between Balham High Road and Cavendish Road;
3. Foss Road, between Smallwood Road and its north-western extremity;
4. Putney Park Lane, between The Pleasance and Crestway;
5. Norgrove Street, between Ramsdon Road and Endlesham Road;
6. Warriner Gardens, between Beechmore Road and Alexandra Avenue;
7. Wynter Street, between York Road and its south-eastern extremity;
8. Ascalon Street, between Stewarts Road and Thessaly Road;
9. Linford Street, between both junctions with Stewarts Road;
10. Besley Street, between Eardley Road and its south-western extremity;
11. Berber Road, between Ashness Road and Wakehurst Road;
12. Viewfield Road, between Cromer Villas Road and outside No. 20 Viewfield Road;
13. Nimrod Road, between Moyser Road and Thrale Road;
14. Penwortham Road, between Thrale Road and Moyser Road;
15. Ribblesdale Road, between Welham Road and Southcroft Road;
16. Maysoule Road, between Wynter Street and its north-eastern extremity;
17. Byrne Road, between Bedford Hill and Fontenoy Road;
18. Holroyd Road, between Hazewell Road and Howards Lane;
19. Pendle Road, between Moyser Road and Welham Road;
20. Pretoria Road, between Welham Road and Moyser Road;
21. Dornton Road, between Byrne Road and Bedford Hill;
22. Spencer Road, between North Side Wandsworth Common and St Johns Hill;
23. Foxmore Street, between Cambridge Road and Kersley Street;
24. Bramfield Road, between Webbs Road and Northcote Road;
25. Eland Road, between Sabine Road and Lavender Hill;
26. Brathway Road, between the Merton Road roundabout and its eastern extremity;
27. Crockerton Road, between Beechcroft Road and Trinity Road;
28. Dalebury Road, between Beechcroft Road and Trinity Road;
29. Coalecroft Road, between Howards Lane and Hazewell Road;
30. Campion Road, between Howards Lane and Hazewell Road;
31. Moyser Road, between Furzedown Drive and Mitcham Lane;
32. Enmore Road, between Howards Lane and Hazelwell Road;
33. Tideswell Road, between Hazelwell Road and Howards Lane;
34. Thrale Road, between Mitcham Lane and Furzedown Road;
35. Salcott Road, between Bolingbroke Grove and Northcote Road;
36. Welham Road, between Mitcham Lane and Nimrod Road;
37. Salcott Road, between Northcote Road and Webbs Square;
38. Bramfield Road, between Northcote Road and Bolingbroke Grove; and
39. Wimbledon Park Road, between Augustus Road and Granville Road.