MOTOR ROAD AND FERRY COMPANY BYELAWS 2018Notice ID: BOU0671927
BOURNEMOUTH-SWANAGE MOTOR ROAD AND FERRY COMPANY BYELAWS 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Bournemouth-Swanage Motor Road and Ferry Company ("the Company") intends to apply on or after 26 July 2018 for confirmation of the Bournemouth-Swanage Motor Road and Ferry Company Byelaws ("the Byelaws") made on 14 June 2018 in exercise of the powers vested in it by section 73 of the Bournemouth-Swanage Motor Road and Ferry Act 1923 and section 8 of the Bournemouth-Swanage Motor Road and Ferry Act 1986. The Byelaws will?
1. Regulate fishing and cycling activity to prevent the commission of nuisances in or upon the ferry works or the vessels used for the purposes of the ferry:
2. Prevent injuries and damage to the same:
3. Regulate the conveyance, embarkation and disembarkation of passengers and vehicles:
4. Prevent injury or damage to the motor road, related premises and persons or vehicles using or intending to use the motor road:
5. Make the penalty for any person offending against any of these byelaws to be liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 2 on the standard scale.
From the date of publication of this Notice until 26 July 2018?
(1) A copy of the byelaws, the Company's explanatory statement and this Notice may be inspected, free of charge at the Company's offices at Ferry Road, Shell Bay, Studland, Swanage, Dorset BH19 3BA between 9.30am and 4.30pm Mondays to Fridays.
(2) A copy of the documents referred to in (1) above may also be obtained from those offices, by personal application, by telephoning 01929 450203, or by post, and may also be viewed on the Company's website at .
(3) Any person wishing to make an objection to or representation about the confirmation of the Byelaws may write to: The Secretary of State for Transport, Department for Transport, Ports Governance and Trust, Zone 2/33, Great Minster House, 33 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 4DR (alternatively by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting reference MARI 17/136/1, stating the grounds of the objection or representation on or before 26 July 2018.
(4) The Secretary of State may make complete copies of any objection public, including any personal information contained in them, and will copy them to the Company as the applicant for the Byelaws.
(5) A copy of the objection or representation should also be sent, at the same time, to the Company's office at Ferry Road, Shell Bay, Studland, Swanage, Dorset BH19 3BA, marked for the attention of The Company Secretary, or by email to email@example.com
Bircham Dyson Bell LLP
Solicitors and Parliamentary Agents acting for the Company 50 Broadway, London SWTH OBL 21 June 2018