SECTION 53 OF THE WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1981Notice ID: WAT0706860
SECTION 53 OF THE WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1981
THE LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD DEFINITIVE MAP AND STATEMENT OF PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY - ADDITION OF FOOTPATH KNOWN AS MERRYHILLS WAY OVER WOODLAND ACCESSED FROM FAIRVIEW ROAD
The London Borough of Enfield (Merryhills Way Footpaths) (Definitive Map and Statement) (No. 1) Modification Order 2018
Further information may be obtained from: email@example.com or by calling 020 8379 1000.
1. The above Order, made on 26th June 2018, if confirmed as made, will modify the Definitive Map and Statement for the area of the London Borough of Enfield, in consequence of the occurrence of an event specified in section 53(3)(b) of the above Act, by adding to them the footpath described in the Schedule to this Notice.
2. A copy of the Order and the Order Map may be seen free of charge upon request at the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive, from 09:00 until 17:00 hours. Copies of the Order and Order Map may be obtained on request.
3. Any representation or objection relating to the Order must be sent in writing to the Traffic and Transportation Team, Enfield Borough Council, Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, by not later than 24th August 2018 and applicants are requested to state the grounds on which it is made.
4. If no representations or objections are duly made to the Order, or if any so made are withdrawn, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield, instead of submitting the Order to the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, may itself confirm the Order. If the Order is submitted to the Secretary of State, any representations or objections which have been duly made and not withdrawn will be sent with it.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who may be entitled to take copies of it if they so wish.
Dated 11th July 2018
David B Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
A footpath through woodland, starting at the western boundary of No. 9 Fairview Road, Enfield (Point A on the Order Map, OS grid 531191, 197624) and extending in a westerly direction for approximately 23 metres (Point B on the Order Map, OS grid 531167, 197622), then turning left and extending in a general south-westerly direction for approximately 83 metres (Point C on the Order Map, OS grid 531118,197563), then turning right and extending in a general westerly direction for approximately 126 metres to a kissing gate where the footpath ends at the edge of a field (Point D on the Order Map, OS grid 530995, 197555). The footpath has a width of 1 metre throughout.