OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCILNotice ID: MF0284849
OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
ROADTRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
Section 14(1), (5) & (7) Blenheim, Countryfile Live 2018 Temporary Traffic Measures Date of Order: 23 July -Coming into force: 2 August 2018 This Order is being introduced on public safety grounds during the Countryfile Live 2018 event at Blenheim Palace. The order enables traffic management for the event and will be in force when appropriate traffic signs are displayed as follows, from 2 to 5 August:
This Order is being introduced on public safety grounds during the Countryfile Live 2018 event at Blenheim Palace. The order enables traffic management for the event and will be in force when appropriate traffic signs are displayed as follows, from 2 to 5 August:
1) Closure of sections of road to public traffic:
(a) Upper Campsfield Road, closing only southbound lane (towards Bladon roundabout) from Shipton Road to lessen impact of traffic on roundabout. 8am to 12noon each day
(b) Park Lane - northwards off the A4095 Bladon Road in Bladon (access for residents and event vehicles only) 6am to 10pm each day
2) Right Turn prohibitions from 6am to 11pm -A44 northbound carriageway, (earlier removal if traffic flows permit):
(a) at Langford Lane signalised junction to and from the A44, and
(b) into and from Begbroke Science Park;
3) *No Entry from A44 into Bladon Chains -permitted exemption for PSVs
4) No Waiting (a) all of Bladon Road, Grove Road & Park Street through Bladon from the A44 Bladon roundabout south-westwards to the speed derestriction signs outside village, from 6am to 11pm each day;
(b) Park Lane and Park Close, Bladon north of Grove Road 6am to 10pm;
(c) Cadogan Park, Park Side,Princes Ride Crecy Walk,The Ley, Glovers Close, Meadow Walk, Churchill Gate 6am to 1pm each day;
5) 30mph speed reduction A44 Oxford to Woodstock road from Sandy Lane roundabout, Yarnton to Woodstock town, from 6amThursday 2 August to 11pm Sunday 5 August.
The alternative routes for the RightTurn prohibitions are as follows:
2(a) above (from Kidlington) - Langford Lane east to junction with A4260 Banbury Road, north to A4095 Upper Campsfield Road west to A44 Bladon roundabout; reverse route for traffic from A44 northbound. 2(b)above - access/egress via Science Park rear gate to Sandy Lane,Yarnton. The relevant parts of the Oxfordshire County Council (A44 Oxford to Woodstock Road) (50mph Speed Limit) Order 2012, and the Oxfordshire County Council (A44 Oxford Road, Kidlington and Woodstock) (50mph Speed Limit) Order 2005 shall be suspended. *The Oxfordshire County Council (Bladon - Firs Road) (One Way Traffic) Order 1969 will temporarily amended to allow PSV access.
Traffic Regulation Team (Ref.SJP/MS) on behalf of the Director for Infrastructure Delivery, County Hall, Oxford, OX 1 1ND. Tel 0345 310 1111.