ROSENAU ROAD / WORFIELD STREETNotice ID: SUT0748003
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROSENAU ROAD / WORFIELD STREET
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Battersea Park) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be in Rosenau Road:
The general effect of the Orders would be in Rosenau Road:
(a) to shorten by 1.8 metres the parking place on the north-west side outside Nos. 1 to 98 Ethelburga Tower, Rosenau Road;
(b) to shorten by 1.5 metres the parking place on the west side opposite Jagger House, Rosenau Road;
(c) to remove the parking place on the east side adjacent to Jagger House, Rosenau Road;
(d) to install 13 metres of double yellow line "at anytime" waiting restrictions on the west side, outside Nos. 1 to 98 Ethelburga Tower, Rosenau Road.
3. FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, in pursuance of section 90C of the Highways Act 1980, as amended, that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to construct a new raised table in Rosenau Road / Worfield Street, from a point 16 metres north of a point opposite the northern kerb-line of Maskelyne Close, northwards for a distance of 24 metres, and with an overall height of 75 millimetres;
4. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders and raised table are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8271.
6. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders or raised table should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO1703) by 30th August 2018.
Dated 9th August 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive