WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED SHORT STAY PARKING PLACES LOWER RICHMOND ROADNotice ID: SUT0997000
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED SHORT STAY PARKING PLACES LOWER RICHMOND ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
- The Wandsworth (Short Stay Parking Places) (No.*) Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Short Stay Parking Places Order would be to designate short stay free parking places on Lower Richmond Road on the footway outside Putney Lower Common Cemetery that would operate Monday to Sunday, 7am to 7pm with a maximum stay of 3 hours.
3. These proposals are in conjunction with a scheme to introduce additional waiting restrictions on Lower Richmond Road and Queen's Ride.
4. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/ TMO/1723 by 22nd February 2019.
Dated 1st February 2019
The Town Hall