WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONS -LOWER RICHMOND ROADNotice ID: SUT1020237
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
TEMPORARY 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONS -LOWER RICHMOND ROAD
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate resurfacing and lining works in Lower Richmond Road ("the works") they intend to make an Order, the effect of which will be to introduce temporary "at any time" waiting restrictions on the footway outside Putney Lower Common Cemetery.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to wait (including waiting for the purposes of loading / unloading) on the north-east side of Lower Richmond Road outside Putney Lower Common Cemetery, including the footway, between the Borough boundary and a point 85.5 metres south-east of that boundary.
3. The Order will come into effect on 4th March 2019 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are complete, whichever is the sooner. The restrictions would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
4. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
5. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
Dated 15th February 2019
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive