WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL SHORT STAY PARKING PLACES LOWER RICHMOND ROADNotice ID: SUT1041322
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
SHORT STAY PARKING PLACES LOWER RICHMOND ROAD
The Wandsworth (Short Stay Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 25th February 2019 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Short Stay Parking Places Order will be to designate short stay free parking places on Lower Richmond Road on the footway outside Putney Lower Common Cemetery that will operate Monday to Sunday, 7am to 7pm with a minimum stay of 3 hours.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 11th March 2019, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01737 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 1st March 2019
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive