Wallingford, Oxfordshire


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
Positioned in the heart of Wallingford and built in 2018 is a superb two bedroom ground floor apartment with outside access to the communal gardens.

Forming part of this new development of apartments for the over 55's, the property is available at a 75% share with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. Being a new build the property has a high energy efficiency rating which helps reduce energy costs too.

The apartment is accessed via a communal entrance. Once inside is a wide entrance hallway and a large storage cupboard. There are two double bedrooms, a shower room and a large open plan kitchen/diner and lounge area. The property benefits from gas fired under floor heating throughout.

The apartment also benefits from access to the residents lounge in the neighbouring block with its busy social schedule organised by the residents. There is also a communal bin store and bike store if required.

The annual charges are approximately £69pcm and there are 124 years remaining on the lease.

Purchasers must also meet other criteria so get in touch to find out more.

Arrange viewing 01491 598527

Thomas Merrifield - Wallingford

72 High Street, Wallingford, OX10 0BX

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email