NORTH Leigh booked their place in the second qualifying round of the Emirates FA Cup after a 2-1 win at Willand Rovers.

The Millers made a flying start, racing into a 2-0 lead inside 14 minutes.

Ekow Elliott headed home from a corner to put the Millers ahead on 11 minutes.

And soon after they doubled their advantage when Tyriq Hunte fired home.

Although North Leigh were on top, they were forced into a tense final 20 minutes when Douglas Camilo found the top corner.

But they held on to secure their place in the draw for the next round.

Kidlington are also through after a 4-2 victory at Hythe & Dibden.

Leam Howards and Lewis Coyle scored twice within a minute to put the visitors 2-0 ahead.

Hythe immediately reduced the deficit, but Dan West’s goal just before half-time made it 3-1.

Anaclet Odhiambo increased their lead just after the break and although the hosts pulled a goal back almost immediately, Kidlington comfortably held on.

Banbury United are also in the hat after an injury-time penalty from Janaai Gordon secured a 2-2 draw at home to Gainsborough Trinity.

In a game of three spot-kicks, the visitors went ahead on 29 minutes when Ashley Worsfold fired home from 12 yards.

Lee Henderson hit the bar just a minute after the break, but Banbury did level when Gordon scored his first 16 minutes from time after a foul from Joe Maguire.

The visitors thought they had won the game when Kingsley James put them 2-1 ahead with just five minutes remaining.

But in the third minute of stoppage time after another Maguire foul and Gordon held his nerve to secure a replay tomorrow night.

All three Oxfordshire sides will be in this lunchtime’s draw, along with Oxford City.

Didcot Town fell to a

95th-minute winner as Poole Town ran out 1-0 winners of their clash.

Home goalkeeper Leigh Bedwell, making his 200th appearance for the Railwaymen, kept his side in the clash with a number of fine saves.

But he was powerless to stop Corby Moore from lashing him in stoppage time to sink the hosts.

Wantage Town never recovered from conceding a goal inside the opening minute as they lost 3-0 at home to Swindon Supermarine.

Matt Liddiard headed home after just 40 seconds as the visitors went ahead.

Jamie Edge then fired home a free-kick seven minutes before half-time.

And Wantage’s fate was sealed when Stuart Fleetwood scored five minutes from time to wrap up victory.