Unattended cooking caused kitchen fire

Herald Series: . .

Firefighters tackled a kitchen fire in Grove Street, Wantage, that broke out after cooking was left unattended.

Fire and rescue crews from Didcot, Abingdon and Faringdon were called to the scene at about 2pm on Monday. No-one was hurt.

Related links


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree