- Maria Marshall, 47, of Edinburgh Drive, Didcot, admitted five counts of fraud by false representation involving Greenwoods Personal Credit between June and October 2011. Asked for four other
offences to be taken into consideration. Given 100 hours’ unpaid work and told to pay £2,769 compensation and £85 costs.
- Leon White, 22, of Peat Moors, Oxford, admitted aggravated vehicle taking, drink driving and driving without insurance in Oxford Road, Littlemore, on June 27. Had 89 micrograms of alcohol in
100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35 micrograms. Given 120 hours’ unpaid work and told to pay £300 compensation and £85 costs. Banned from driving for 20 months.
- Aaron Shaw, 27, of Three Corners Road, Oxford, admitted possessing cocaine in Oxford on April 13. Fined £325, a £15 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Dennis Wilkinson, 49, of The Glebe, Culham, admitted shoplifting two cans of Jack Daniel’s and Coke valued at £4.50 from Co-op in Abingdon on April 14. Given a 12-month conditional discharge
and told to pay £4.50 compensation.
- Geoffrey Muirhead, 32, of Luther Street, Oxford, admitted shoplifting 20 bottles of Stella Artois lager from Sainsbury’s and assault by beating in Oxford on May 22. Also admitted failing to
surrender to court bail on May 23. Jailed for 40 days.
- Robert Dopson, 31, of Trent Road, Didcot, admitted drink driving in Cowley Road, Oxford, on February 18. Had 166 milligrams of alcohol in 100ml of blood, above the legal limit of 80 milligrams.
Fined £500 and banned from driving for three years.
- Mark Taylor, 44, of Long Ground, Oxford, admitted criminally damaging a car wing mirror in Oxford on April 17. Given a six-month conditional discharge and told to pay £85 costs.
Comments are closed on this article.